Set your project up for success from day one by leveraging our decades of IoT experience.
Conquer new markets by employing leading wireless technologies.
Outlast the competition by having your energy consumption optimised down to the last microamp.
Rest assured that your solution's security is state of the art.
Bespoke IoT Software
Expert firmware development combining deep technical expertise with modern software engineering practices.
Bulletproof web infrastructure on any platform, using any stack.
Engaging experiences for iOS, Android and Hybrid applications.
Insight-ready data ingestion, storage and presentation at any scale.
01 An executable plan
02 To prove your concept’s potential
03 To get to market fast
04 To supercharge development
- Discovered `lowhanging fruit` projects
- Chosen suitable technologies
- Established a clear path to execution
- Assess the feasibility of the projects within the company parameters
- Workshops with all stakeholders
- Selection of technologies applicable to the domain and application
- Architecture proposals for chosen project(s)
- Recommendation on how to proceed
- 3 weeks – 2 months
- AUD $ 10,000 –
- AUD $ 30,000
- Seen the IoT proposition in action with real clients
- Proven the technological solution and understand any limitations as they apply to
- the application Created a solid foundation for the next stages
- Project leadership based on our decades of IoT
- Architecture as required Selection of technologies and
- applicable off-the-shelf solutions Software development (Firmware, Application, Smartphone, Cloud) as required
- 1 month – 3 months
- AUD $ 20,000 –
- AUD $ 50,000
- Implement tracking of key assets and staff at a pilot site
- Get a product reporting sensor data to a basic dashhboard
- Delivered a minimal but complete solution
- Start to get real market feedback on the value proposition
- Able to decide about i and how to take the proposition forward based on evidence
- Project leadership based on our decades of IoT experience
- Architecture as required
- Selection of technologies and applicable off-the-shelf solutions
- Software development (Firmware, Application, Smartphone, Cloud) as required
- 2 months – 6 months
- AUD $ 60,000 –
- AUD $ 180,000
- Launch an updatable smart product reporting data to your servers for warranty, product improvement and predictive maintenance purposes
- Develop and analytics dashboard or smartphone application
- Agile software development via Sprints
- Hardware selection and procurement via ecosystem
- Everything in the above categories as required
- Scrum based execution and invoicing, fixed price projects are sometimes possible
- Tell us about your needs
- Have an experienced development team at your disposal for delivering a leading IoT application
Tech Skills In Details
C / C++, Nordic semi nRF5x, Silicon Labs ExR, STM, U-blox GNSS receiver, Embedded Linux
Mesh: Wirepas / Zigbee / Bluetooth Mesh
Short range: BLE / NFC / RFID
LPWAN: Sigfox / LoRa / NB-IOT
Wired network integration
DALI, KNX, BacNet, Ethernet, Modbus
WEB & APP
iOS (Swift), Android (Java), Hybrid Applications, Cordova & PWA
Vue.js, Angular, Typescript, WebGL
Serverless applications (e.g. AWS SAM, API Gateway), Azure, Docker, Kubernetes
REST API Design
CLOUD & AI
Languages & Frameworks
Java / Scala / Spring, Python, NodeJS, C#
SQL and NoSQL databases
Aerospike, DynamoDB, MongoDB
When it comes to choosing the technologies that will act as the foundation of your smart product, the number of choices can easily become overwhelming.
It’ll rarely be possible to investigate every option and so you’ll have to constantly evaluate whether to go ahead with what you’ve found or whether to keep looking.
Below are ten questions that can help you decide, or at least help you ask the right questions.
Score the technology you’re evaluating for each of the questions.
The evaluator will calculate and present a total score and guidance at the end on how to proceed.
Want to make your business better?
Get in touch today to set up a preliminary discussion with our IoT wireless mesh experts to improve your position for the future.